1. Estimated Shipping Dates
Island Gal ships your swimsuits in 3-5 business days from date of purchase and shipping lead-time is between 3-5 business days. Due to the delays in Canada Post and Covid-19, days of shipping lead-time will vary and possibly delayed.
For any further queries on IslandGal Custom Made Orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to assist.
2. Shipping Charges
A charge of $20.00 for Xpresspost Canada Post Shipping
A charge of $35.00 for International Parcel Air Shipping
Please note: We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes
- Domestic Standard Shipping: The Canada Post requests a 3-5 business day delivery period
International Parcel Air Shipping: The Canada Post requests a 6-10 business day delivery period however there are instances where a delivery may exceed 21 business days due to factors within your local postal facilities.
Please note that all international customers assumes the responsibility of contacting their local postal service to inquire about ALL status updates regarding there order once it has been dispatched from Canada. An order can be confirmed dispatched from Canada by reviewing the tracking confirmation details. Although we would love to provide this service we are unable to as we do not have access to international postal systems allowing us to inquire on behalf of our customers. Please take this into consideration when placing an order with us.
For any questions regarding SHIPPING or to RUSH your order please email email@example.com
Returns- ALL SWIMWEAR IS FINAL SALE
- Swimwear, Headwear, Sale Items & Final Sale items are not eligible for returns
- International orders are not eligible for returns
Order Tracking Information
- When shipping your order, we will send a confirmation email to confirm that your order has been accepted. A tracking number will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
- Orders are not shipped on weekends and Canada Holidays
- All customers are responsible for all applicable import duties, local taxes, custom fees and any associated handling charges
- We are not responsible for any delays once an order has been accepted for delivery by the Canada Post
- We are not responsible for undelivered packages/returned orders or incorrectly delivered orders due to errors in the provided shipping address
- We are not responsible for shipping fees associated with undelivered packages or returned orders
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items
Undeliverable / Unclaimed Returns
In the event that your order is undeliverable or unclaimed and listed as "returned to sender" on the tracking details, we will immediately contact you if and when it has been received at our warehouse. At this time we will request how you would like us to proceed with your order.
- We will be unable to issue any reshipments or refunds until all ship parcels are received and processed by our warehouse.
Please note that ALL shipping & handling fees are non refundable as they were paid to the Canada Post and are not recoverable once a delivery attempt has been made whether it is successful or not. Unfortunately this is a rule that we have no control over and must comply with. If you wish to have your purchase reshipped new shipping & handling fees will apply. Please take this into consideration when placing an order with us.